The benefits of massage therapy are catching attention in the medical field, and a growing number of people are seeking out services in order to help them relieve tensions and ease pain caused by damaged soft tissues found all throughout the body.
This alternative treatment comes in many forms. Here at Now & Zen Massage in Park City, Utah, we offer hot stone massage, and just some of the benefits it offers include:
- Reduction in pain and tension
- Decrease in stress
- Increased ability to enjoy restful sleep
- Decrease in symptoms of autoimmune problems
- Increase in immunity
How It Works
Our Park City staff will consult with you to ensure hot stone massage is a good fit for you. If you have insomnia, high levels of stress, or muscle tension, it can prove to be an excellent choice. When it’s time for your massage, the process typically goes as follows:
- You can come to us, or we can come to you!
- Problem areas are discussed and identified.
- Special stones made of volcanic rock are heated and placed on these areas.
- Stones may be held and used to massage problem areas.
- Cold stones may be used to finish the massage to encourage proper blood flow and promote healthy skin.
Make sure you consult with your doctor is you have bleeding disorders, burns, open wounds, or diabetes prior to your hot stone massage.
Reduce Stress and Anxiety Today
We all face stress, but the staff here at Now u0026amp; Zen Massage can help reduce yours. Studies have revealed there is a direct link between hot stone massage and relief from a variety of medical conditions, and we have the experience and training to help identify the most effective administration for your unique needs and circumstances. An improved overall quality of life is just a phone call away. Learn more about how this option could work for you.